Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Goudy Honda on a safety drive!

I love cars! Just love them. And I am really passionate about the new Honda Accord Coupe that I just bought from Goudy Honda. It has been an absolute pleasure driving that vehicle. Not only has it been a most reliable car but the safety levels are spot on.
My experience at Goudy Honda was quite interesting. The sales executive gave me detailed information about safe driving. It was obvious that Goudy Honda rate their customer’s safety very high. A safe, reliable and enjoyable drive is the most basic requirement; Goudy understand that and sell only the most safest and reliable Honda vehicles.
Although I was set on my Accord Coupe, I did take a look at all the other Honda models available. The unique versatile Crosstour, the best selling Odyssey van, the right priced Insight, the super compact Fit, the Honda Civic, the rugged Ridgeline and the Pilot, CR-V the compact SUV, the eco friendly Hybrid or the Element. And believe me all had exciting features but more they all had the highest safety ratings.
I love my cars but I love a safe drive even more. Goudy Honda thinks the same. So any of you wanting to buy a Honda from a reliable source you know the place to go is Goudy Honda.
Goudy Honda has been doing business for more than 45 years. Now that’s reliability!
Goudy Honda serves Alhambra, Los Angeles, as well as the surrounding areas of San Gabriel, Monterey Park, Pasadena, East Pasadena, South Pasadena, East Gabriel, Rosemead El Monte and more.
Call: 1-888-296-5058

No comments:

Post a Comment