Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just Sign & Drive - Super Sales Event in Alhambra!


Hey heard the latest at Goudy Honda? The Just Sign & Drive sales event is on! You heard it right… you just sign and drive! And know the best part about this special, ZERO down payment, ZERO first payment and ZERO security deposit on EVERY NEW HONDA in stock with Interest rates as low as 1.9% APR.
I bought my new 2010 Honda Civic from Goudy Honda and must say I made the right decision. I did not have to pay any thing upfront… just signed the documents and drove away in my brand new Honda!
Goudy sure has a whole lot of choice on offer – Accord, Civic, Crosstour, Fit, Ridgeline, Odyssey, Pilot, Hybrid, Element and Insight, you name them Goudy’s got them! And their staff is so friendly and helpful; I got some real cool service down there.
Hey, so if you’re buying that dream Honda be sure to go down to Goudy Honda in Alhambra… but Hurry up, great deals like these don’t last long!
Call: 1-888-296-5058

No comments:

Post a Comment